You are warmly welcomed to…
Community Wellbeing Roles: Quarterly Get Together
11th October 10-11.30 on MS Teams
>Your role and responsibilities are important
>You and your own wellbeing are important
You told us that your personal and professional development are vital in enhancing your own wellbeing and job satisfaction.
Once every 3 months we hold a get together for people in community wellbeing roles*. These meetings make space for you to continually connect, support and learn with peers in similar roles.
If this sounds like a welcome opportunity to develop your learning, enjoyment and enthusiasm for the important work you do, please join us on Wednesday 11th October at 10am.
At this get-together you can look forward to….
- Green Social Prescribing – Guest Speaker Amber Marquand, Health and Environment Lead Advisor at Natural England who will show us how nature-based activities can support health and wellbeing. We will learn how she can support Community Wellbeing roles to widen the offer of Green Social Prescribing and apply principles of ‘nature connectedness’ to improve community wellbeing.
- Reflections from Community Wellbeing Roles Monthly Check-Ins – with Carole Cumino. (Not too late to register for the September Check-In!)
- A guide to Worcestershire’s Community Wellbeing Roles – take a look at the new dedicated CWR area of the Alliance website.
- Time to chat with others in community wellbeing roles and suggest topics for future get togethers.
- ICS VCSE (Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise) Academy – A taster of what to expect from this new learning and development offer with Academy Director Kim Sales.
This meeting will be held on MS Teams. Please email Kay (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you’d like the meeting link or to ask any questions.
*Community Wellbeing Roles could be, for example (but not limited to) Lifestyle Advisors, Social Prescribers, Community Health Connectors, Mental Health Link Workers, Family Coaches.