Young Solutions is working with Sam Flatley to provide limited FREE fundraising support to their members and other youth voluntary organisations in Worcestershire to offer
– advice and guidance on finding funding
– proof-reading and feedback on drafted funding applications
– writing and completion of grant funding applications (limited slots available)
– advice and guidance on preparing for funding applications
Sam has over ten years’ experience in project management at all levels within charities, football community trusts and local authorities across the country, developing projects and securing high-profile funding awards to support local communities.
FREE! Introduction to Grant Writing – How to create a great application
Thursday 23rd November, 10am – 12pm, on Zoom
This webinar will give you information and tips on how to write a great fundraising application, including:
- The importance of identifying the need for funding or a specific project
- How to build a good case for support
- Where to find the right funding opportunity and sources of funding available
- Types of Funding Opportunities – Core, Revenue, Capital
- Budget – The different formats
- Getting it done
This is the first in the series of fundraising webinars which we will be delivering, further details and how to sign up to the webinars will be available closer to the time.
Grant Writing – Steps to Success
Thursday 18th January 2024
Grant Writing – Advanced Writing
Thursday 21st March 2024
Income Generation – The best ways to diverse your charity’s income generation
Thursday 20th June 2024
- Places initially limited to 1 per organisation though a second person can go on the waiting list.
- Webinars are only available to VCS organisations in Worcestershire & Young Solutions members
- The webinar will be freely available on our website after the event for all.