We are inviting VCSE trustees, volunteers and employees to come together as a sector to be inspired, gain insights, contribute to plans and share hopes for the future.
Wednesday 25th October
9.30am – 4pm
St Peter’s Baptist Church, Worcester
Register for the Worcestershire VCSE Assembly 2023 and look forward to:
- Ed Mayo, expert in non-profit leadership at Pilotlight
- Simon Trickett, CEO of NHS Herefordshire and Worcestershire
- Kim Sales, ICS Academy Director
- Alex Boys, Deputy CEO at NAVCA
Find out about
- Alliance progress since its establishment in July 2022
- The Integrated Care System and the important part the VCSE plays
- Ways to amplify your organisation
- ‘Your Health’ community bus from SW Healthcare
- A workshop to help shape the next phase of the VCSE Alliance
- Key research and evaluation
- Network and enjoy lunch
- Meet friends old and new
- Complimentary wellbeing sessions
Since it was founded in July 2022, the Alliance has made great strides in this first phase. As we embark on the next phase, we would like your ideas, your experience and your energy to make this an Alliance that truly reflects the wider VCSE voice!
We look forward to seeing you!
Click here to book your place.
Tickets are FREE. Places are limited. Booking is essential.
The Assembly is open to Worcestershire volunteers, trustees and employees of voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations of all sizes and services areas.