This funding is for organisations that support people and communities in England under severe pressure because of the increased cost of living.
By community we mean people living in the same local area.
The priority is to fund organisations supporting low-income households and individuals.
You can apply for between £10,000 and £75,000. If you need £10,000 or less you could try our National Lottery Awards for All fund.
To apply your organisation must already run critical services around at least one of the following:
- food and emergency supplies – like food and baby banks or the provision of hot meals, clothes or toiletries
- emergency shelter – like night shelters or other accommodation for people experiencing homelessness
- safe spaces – like domestic abuse services and youth services
- warmth – like warm rooms and spaces
- financial and housing advice – like giving people advice because of the increased cost of living.
Your organisation must also be facing both
- increased demand for these critical services
- increased costs of delivering these critical services